MedReady P1600 with Lower Frequency Alarm by MedReady
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stock
Introducing: MedReady P1600 with Lower Frequency Alarm from MedReady
AutomatedPillDispensers.com are proud to present the fantastic MedReady P1600 with Lower Frequency Alarm.
With so many available today, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The MedReady P1600 with Lower Frequency Alarm is certainly that and will be a great buy.
For this great price, the MedReady P1600 with Lower Frequency Alarm comes highly recommended and is a regular choice amongst many people. MedReady have added some great touches and this equals great value for money.
- Did I take those morning pills? Double dosing on medication is a problem for people with memory issues or a complicated medication routine. This lockable medication dispenser will prevent medication errors like overdosing. It also serves as a reminder.
- Stores up to 28 days of medication if dispensed once a day or a week's worth if dispensed 4 times a day. Set 1 to 4 daily alarms to match your medication regimen and let the MedReady do the rest. The pill dispenser alarms set easily, just like an alarm clock. The only way to turn the alarm off is to open the door to the medication compartment. The standard alarm rings continuously until the door is opened, but this alarm can be limited to 30, 45, 60 or 250 minutes.
- This version of the MedReady comes with a lower frequency alarm. That means that the alarm sound has a lower pitch which is easier to hear for someone who has trouble hearing higher pitched sounds, like children's voices. In this situation, although the tone is not louder, the lower frequency is almost like turning up the volume.
- MedReady is tamper-resistant. Instead of employing a latch, the system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. This deters "fiddling" with the medications by people with Alzheimer's or other memory issues. (Please Note: The MedReady is not the answer for restriction of addictive drugs. If an addicted person wants access to the drugs, they may be able to break into the MedReady.)
- Dimensions: Overall Diameter: 11"; Pill Compartments: 1" x 0.5" x 0.75"
View our full range of Medready