MedReady P1600 Medication Dispenser with Flashing Light by MedReady
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Not Available to Buy - Awaiting stock
Introducing: MedReady P1600 Medication Dispenser with Flashing Light by MedReady
We are happy to stock the fantastic MedReady P1600 Medication Dispenser with Flashing Light.
With so many available right now, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The MedReady P1600 Medication Dispenser with Flashing Light is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
For this price, the MedReady P1600 Medication Dispenser with Flashing Light is widely recommended and is a popular choice amongst lots of people. MedReady have added some nice touches and this means good value for money.
- Did I take those morning pills? Double dosing on medication is a problem for people with memory issues or a complicated medication routine. This lockable medication dispenser will prevent medication errors like overdosing. It also serves as a reminder.
- Stores up to 28 days of medication if dispensed once a day or a week's worth if dispensed 4 times a day. Set 1 to 4 daily alarms to match your medication regimen and let the MedReady do the rest.
- The pill dispenser alarms set easily, just like an alarm clock. The only way to turn the alarm off is to open the door to the medication compartment. The standard alarm rings continuously until the door is opened, but this alarm can be limited to 30, 45, 60 or 250 minutes.
- MedReady is tamper-resistant. Instead of employing a latch, the system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. This deters "fiddling" with the medications by people with Alzheimer's or other memory issues. (Please Note: The MedReady is not the answer for restriction of addictive drugs. If an addicted person wants access to the drugs, they may be able to break into the MedReady.)
- Dimensions: Overall Diameter: 11"; Pill Compartments: 1" x 0.5" x 0.75"
View our full range of Medready