Medready 1750 Pots Medication Pill Dispenser by MedReady Inc
Introducing: Medready 1750 Pots Medication Pill Dispenser by MedReady Inc
We are proud to offer the brilliant Medready 1750 Pots Medication Pill Dispenser.
With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a make you can recognise. The Medready 1750 Pots Medication Pill Dispenser is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this reduced price, the Medready 1750 Pots Medication Pill Dispenser is widely respected and is a regular choice with many people. MedReady Inc have included some nice touches and this results in great value for money.
The MedReady 1750 Medication Tablet Dispenser communicates by means of Basic Old Telephone Support (POTS) to MedReady's servers. When medication is prepared the device will audio a buzzer to notify the client that the medication is prepared. Opening the medication door disables the alarm. In the scenario of a medication non-compliance function the dispenser indicators MedReady's servers and then our servers e mail, send text messages, and location automated telephone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance function. The complete compliance log can be viewed by means of the compliance web site. There is a tiny regular monthly monitoring fee. Make sure you phone MedReady at 310.328.7557 for more details. Observe: At present the monitoring for these units is only offered in the United States and Canada, nonetheless our cellular gadgets (MR-357) function worldwide.
- Communicates via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to MedReady's servers - notification buzzer sounds when medication is ready
- Medication noncompliance is monitored - there is a small monthly monitoring fee - call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for details
- Holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense from 1 to 4 times per day with easy-to-hear, lower-frequency alarm
- Each dispensing compartment can hold up to nine (9) M-and-M size pills
- Includes: AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, telephone cable, loading rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing
View our full range of Medready