MedReady 1600 Basic Medication Dispenser from MedReady
Introducing: MedReady 1600 Basic Medication Dispenser from MedReady
AutomatedPillDispensers.com are delighted to stock the brilliant MedReady 1600 Basic Medication Dispenser.
With so many available these days, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The MedReady 1600 Basic Medication Dispenser is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this great price, the MedReady 1600 Basic Medication Dispenser is highly respected and is a popular choice with most people. MedReady have provided some excellent touches and this results in great value.
- Did I take those morning pills? Double dosing on medication is a problem for people with memory issues or a complicated medication routine. This lockable medication dispenser will prevent medication errors like overdosing. It also serves as a reminder.
- Stores up to 28 days of medication if dispensed once a day or a week's worth if dispensed 4 times a day. Set 1 to 4 daily alarms to match your medication regimen and let the MedReady do the rest.
- The pill dispenser alarms set easily, just like an alarm clock. The only way to turn the alarm off is to open the door to the medication compartment. The standard alarm rings continuously until the door is opened, but this alarm can be limited to 30, 45, 60 or 250 minutes.
- MedReady is tamper-resistant. Instead of employing a latch, the system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. This deters "fiddling" with the medications by people with Alzheimer's or other memory issues. (Please Note: The MedReady is not the answer for restriction of addictive drugs. If an addicted person wants access to the drugs, they may be able to break into the MedReady.)
- Dimensions: Overall Diameter: 11"; Pill Compartments: 1" x 0.5" x 0.75"
View our full range of Medready